Thursday, February 10, 2005

My house Before & After Remodeling


Hosted by Photobucket.comHosted by Photobucket.com

I was very proud of my house. I know at first it didn't look like much but it was my first house and I was thrilled. When I lived with my parents we never had a house, only an apartment. The same goes while I was married and definitely while I was raising the boys.  It was simple, nothing grand, but it was mine and I loved it.As you can see much effort was made on the outside, and there was a lot done inside too. It was an old house in the country and I filled it with old things. I found an interest, or should I say passion, for antiques and collectables. My friend Rhonda and I would go searching in so many places, Brookport and Eldorado,Il; Paducah, Grand Rivers, and Hazel, KY.(Hazel is near the TN border). There are probably more places that I shopped at that I have forgotten!!!!

No comments: