Saturday, February 26, 2005

How strange life is


Hosted by <span class=Paul was baptized on October 27th
He died on October 27th

Holding him are his Godparents, my friend Sue and my ex brother-in-law

There was another strange occurrence the year Paul died. I can't say exactly when but sometime early in the year, Rhonda and I were at the local bar in Metropolis with other friends when we saw that Cindy was reading palms. We both didn't realize she could do that and so we wanted our palms read. My reading was to come back and haunt me. She asked me if I had a child that was ill, I told her about Paul and his diabetes. She said, with urgency, that he needed to see a doctor. I told her that he was under medical care. She wanted to meet Paul too. I asked her what she saw but she wasn't sure, it frightened me and I remember that I cried at the thought of something happening to my son. She never got to meet Paul and in time I didn't think any more about her "prophesy".

Several years later Cindy and I talked about that night; She said she "saw" Paul's death and there was nothing I could have done to change it. Cindy was able to reassure me that it was quick and painless. I hope that is true.

I've gone to a couple of psychics looking for answers, but realize that it is just a waste of time and money.

No comments: