Sunday, February 27, 2005

Lucid Dreams

In 2004 I awoke after having a dream. (You must keep in mind that I normally do not remember my dreams). Paul was here, standing right in front of me and I was looking right into his eyes. I touched his hair,then his face, and before I knew it he was gone. I woke and did not feel fear or sadness, perhaps it was wonder, maybe peace, but I do know that it was truly real.

I told my friend Barbara about my dream and she said that it sounded like a lucid dream. I didn't know much about lucid dreams and looked it up on the web. After reading about it, I do believe that it was. Barbara said she believes that Paul was letting me know that he was allright and not to worry. I believe that too and I think that Paul needed me to be at peace.

I would like to have more of these dreams so I can be with Paul again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just imagine how dificult it is for the other side to communicate with us. Paul obviously tried hard enough to succeed. He must have been listening to you.