Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"No Tears"

Whenever Jeff would come down for a visit, there would be tearful goodbyes. Paul and I hated to see Jeff leave and I suppose we both secretly wished he would move down here with us, but we knew it would never happen. It was hard on all of us to say goodbye, after all we are close and it is "the three of us". Paul would become very emotional, so Jeff would tell him each time "no tears" we will see each other again soon. We even got to where we would laugh cause Jeff would give us warning looks.

It was time for Jeff to leave and go back home, we tried not to think about it, because when Jeff left, I would truly be alone.

We went to the cemetery so Jeff could say goodbye to his brother.

At my house, Jeff and I knew that we would break the rule of "no tears".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how dfficult that was for all of you.