Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today is just another day, yeah right.

It is seven years ago that my life changed forever and I am trying to go about it as though nothing happened. Yesterday, today and the days to come are going to be "just another day" and I am going to be like Scarlet and just think about it tomorrow. I am just going to go through the motions and pretend that this is just another ordinary week.

Except......

My every thought is of you Paul, even though I try to pretend that these days are just like any others, I can't. I miss you and love you with all my heart. I pray that you are happy in your eternal life.

Paul, I am reading about communication with "the other side" and I hope that you want and will try to communicate with me. I am looking for signs in hope that we can reach each other. Someday I will see you again but till then know that...........

every step I take, every move I make, every day, I'll be missing you.
Love,Ma

No comments: